MIAMI'S MOST POPULAR RECORDING STUDIO
find your rhythm
If you are in Miami A quick google search for “a recording studio near me” will display a concentrated cluster of studios in the area offering mix & master services. You might feel overwhelmed, and you should, because Miami is an international destination location for the recording industry. It was reported in 2016 that Miami ranks as the fifth-highest state in the country for recording studios with a whopping 57 studios, and that number has steadily climbed year after year. So what does this mean for you?
For us, it’s all about integrity. Bay Eight (Formally Midnight Blue Recording Studios) made its debut during the popular Latin crossover that took place at the turn of the century in the year 2000. The studio was founded by Grammy-award-winning producer and hit-maker Fabio ‘Estefano’ Salgado. In 2015 Bay Eight was reopened under new management to the public! And that is for the first time in 20 years. Our goal was to create a high-end medium format recording studio in Miami. A one-stop show for all musicians who want to take their songs to the next level. Because we are big enough to service A-list musicians and still affordable enough to service independent musicians we can service any client and welcome all budgets.
So what separates Bay Eight from the rest?
- Staff -Bay Eight is a recording facility owned and operated by sound engineers and music lovers. Many want the glamour of owning a studio but very few understand how to operate one. Our experience gives us the ability to ensure you get the best experience when recording, mixing or mastering your song because we all know the importance of experienced staff and how it can relate to your finished track.
- History -Formally known as Midnight Blue Recording Studios. This hidden gem was unavailable to the public… but not anymore we are proudly celebrating 21 years in business. We have always valued our client’s relationships over the years, we celebrate our community the music, and respect the importance of quality.
- Quality – A state-of-the-art recording studio designed and built, by the top acousticians in the country. We stay up to date with the leading technology and software within our industry. This allows us to ensure you get the best quality possible. Recording, Mixing & Mastering is what we do and what we do the best in Miami.
- Location -Located in Miami’s famous “Studio City” in the NMB Commerce Center, a commercial district located in North Miami Beach right off of Biscayne Blvd. a home location to some of the best recording compounds in the world, the most noted being Hit Factory, Criteria Recording Studios, Circle House Studios, and Bay Eight Studios. Our location is very safe, well-lit, extremely clean, and secure. We are close to all major highway ramps, minutes away from the Wynwood Art District, Miami Beach, and a stone’s throw away from the Aventura Mall. We have plenty of free secured parking.
- Facility -We are a private recording facility allowing us to control the atmosphere within these walls. Our goal is to always make you the most comfortable you can be.
Oftentimes, bigger is not always better. Our thoughtfully designed rooms come with all the studio essentials. The vibrancy at Bay Eight is unmistakably Miami. From the colors to the freshly made cafecito, There is no wonder why our clients say we are the best recording studio in Miami. Whether you’re with us for a quick session or locking us out for weeks Bay Eight encourages all of our clients to explore every corner of our facility and tap into their most creative selves.
So what’s next?
Don’t take our word for it! Be the first to enjoy your experience and ultimate privacy in our incredible Miami facility. There is no difference in quality when renting our studios. All three of our rooms are equipped with the same powerful computers and plugins whether you want a mix & master or a beat made by our in-house producers. The only difference is the size, and design of the room.
At Bay Eight, we offer three killer studios priced to fit any budget, from independents, major labels, and corporations alike. Bay Eight is the greatest Miami recording studio for you to record at.
COMPARE OUR ROOMS
Our largest and most accurate listening suite. Studio A is equipped with a pair of custom-made soffit mounted Augspurger Duo 15’s and dual Sub 18’s | SSL console, and our largest selection of outboard gear such as mic preamps and compressors. Studio A is the best and most equipped room for recording and mixing.
Studio B is one tier down in size from the A room. Equipped with Barefoot MM27 mastering grade speakers and a matched pair of Genelec 12″ subwoofers. Studio B is a high-quality studio equipped with the same powerful equipment as the A room.
Our smallest room with the least amount of outboard gear. Studio C. It is very popular for recording vocals if the recording artist likes to be more hands-on with the engineer. It is also called a vocal suite that can be used for voice-overs and recordings for film/TV.